Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Squirrels

I am a kitty, you are a squirrel, I dont care what gifts you bring, I will eat your fucking face and then I will find your spouse and eat them too even though Im full but it amuses me enough that vomiting you out later will so be worth it.


Hey guess what annoys me...

  • Couples who have stupid pacts. "I'll go when you go. Okay? Okay." "Menstrate when I menstrate. Okay? Okay." You people are seriously walking around with a very fucking distorted perception of a relationship and should be fucking fish hooked in the asshole.

  • Groups that have fees without letting members know. I just left a group today that had a land fee of 6L, which was taken automatically from my account without my consent. Nowhere in the joining of said group was this mentioned nor was there even a fee to join said group. People who do this should be kicked in the ass. If Im paying for your shit, do I not get some god damn stock? A motherfucking reserved parking spot? Clubs that have to do this are fucking sorry excuses and only let it be known that they are lame and dont actually get enough attention to earn their keep on their own. Play that game on a newb, Ill just tell everyone how much you suck.

  • People who talk crazy shit about you but revert to hellos and smileys when its convenient for a tip. Nope, not giving you my money, you suck as a DJ anyways.

  • People who will only talk to you when they will directly benefit or if you do what they want for their convenience but stop talking to you when you dont do what they say. Minimal cordial conversation, sounds nice. Lets have surface chat because you apparently forgot what fun is. Stop taking yourselves so god damn seriously. Not everyone wants to be the brooding person. Some of us enjoy laughter. Try it some time.

That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment