Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You Suck

FTN's a plenty. Seeing as the Kitty Bish is on a hiatus, most of these are outside of a realm, but all the while relevant and sadly, far too typical.

  • Doctors with no bedside manner. When you are in a profession in which you are to care for people, you may want to actually like people. Its like the teacher who hates kids or the priest who loves them far too much. The only person I want cold and hardcore is a surgeon. He isnt paid to be nice. He's paid to cut me up and sew me back together and keep me alive. FUCK STUPID DOCTORS!
  • Religious people who feel the need to judge. People who judge in general can suck a steak and eggs twat but quite frankly, those "God Fearing People," annoy the fuck out of me. Dont get me wrong, its not the faith itself that urks the shit out of me but the hypocrisy. I dont label myself the same thing as you so I am somehow worse off? Do you practice what you preach? Well then we are no fucking different, Im just honest.
  • Religious people who say everyones going to hell. Last I checked, I think my God, whatever entity or energy I believe in knows whats in my heart and I really dont have to spend the rest of my time on this earth trying to convince you of that bond. So fuck you hard in the ear for damning me to hell. I like warm weather anyone so fuck your chilly ass heaven.
  • People who assume everything is about them. FTN YOUR LAZY EYED CAMEL TOED HAIRLIP! Im silent, get over yourself. Im laughing, you arent funny, Im sad, there are babies dying all over the world, Im angry, you arent even on my radar. Get over yourself. And get some new pants.

Its too damn early and Im too damned tired...The kitty bish and I will take a nap now and I hope when I wake up, the following types of people have died slow miserable deaths. Or just get yeast infections in their mouths!

2 comments: