Sunday, September 13, 2009

Battlefield

Guys who offer women money without knowing them from Adam (yes I said Adam because Im a televangelist, didnt you know.) Newsflash, women who take money for anything, whether it be sex, company, etc etc are whores. I know quite a few who would be thrilled to hop on that train, I just dont happen to be one of them. Next time, Ill take your money like a chump and then tell you Im not interested in the saddest forms of flattery and kisses. (I'll hit this one up later.)

Anyone who cant handle my speech. Dear Jehovah, forgive me for saying fuck to that poor creepy man (yes, I said Jehovah because I go door to door to save poor souls with my pamphlets and bicycle, didnt you know?) Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. How about you are a hypokrite (yes its spelled correctly, look it up). I say what I want to say, just how I want to say it. You dont like it, thats just fine. But you really should shut the fuck up.

Oh Buddha, help me to understand people who do stare downs like Im suppose to leave a place because they crowd around me (yes I said Buddha, I worship the round bellied little man, didnt you know?) Ive stayed in places much longer with people giving me dagger eyes but far too pussy to say anything directly to me because they have no real spine. Do you think a 20 minute stare down in a club is going to freak me out? I eat people like you for breakfast with a side of hash browns. You're going to have to do better then that to make me poof.

Anyone who expects me to do their shopping for them. Please, my little alien friends living deep inside of me, implanted in a field fallen from the sky, show me how to deal with these lazy bastards (Yes, Im a scientologist, I am in awe of my little alien controller, didnt you know?) I wouldnt go to the mall for you, I wouldnt do your grocery shopping, I surely wont search for you either. Go away kid, you're annoying me and your mother was a whore.

People who can only appreciate you when you do as they say. Better yet, people who love the "creative, outspoken mind" until its ouspoken against them. Dear baby jesus in a tutu atop a mountain giving moses his dairy products (Yes, Im a good christian girl and I go to church every day and I tithe and I hate everyone who is not like me and I am better than you and I have the luxury of telling people they are damned because Im the shit, didnt you know?) Keep appreciating me while I keep the darkest of secrets. Feel free to claim oppression with an IOU to the world. Wow, Im already bored.


Ive done many things, princess diana dali llama tom cruise baby jesus buddha funk master flex, but being that much of an Ice Queen is beyond even me. So am I better than you, Ya damn right I am. Now spend the rest of your life trying to make up for your dirty little secrets. Play pompous. Hide behind stones but you should be behind bars. Forgive them father, for they know what exactly they've done and sick and twisted as they are, they find glory in getting away with it. Hah, what a fucking joke.

If I was religious, forgiveness would be an option. Its not. Proven daily. Apologies...hah, keep waitinggggg. Now thats a sermon Id go to church to hear. Can I get an amen, roflmao!!!!!!!!!

Im all about love but war is just fine with me. F.T.N!

No comments:

Post a Comment