Monday, September 7, 2009

Brush That Shit Off My Shoulders

You will love me til I shout you out.
You will need me til I am of no use.
You will stay close until you can sense my loyalty
You will leave when I tell the truth.

FTN to being a pawn
FTN to lack of responsibility
FTN to losing loved ones
FTN to late night calls that change your life
FTN to people who swear they can use that one thing to demean everyone else
FTN to fake people who would shit on their own behind their backs
FTN to martyrs
FTN to wakes and funerals that cannot be attended
FTN to the heartless
FTN to the blind
FTN to the cold morphed sad souls who lost themselves along the way
FTN to people who treat others like a leper
FTN to people who think using my joy as an excuse is allowed
FTN to anyone who thinks Im in the mood to forgive
FTN to anyone who assumed Ill ever forget
FTN to people who think I should any longer give a flying fuck
FTN to people who would sell out their REAL fam.
FTN to the shady
FTN to the childish
FTN to the repeat offenders
FTN to the skeleton makers
FTN to ever loving such painful reminders of the truth
FTN for becoming where you came from
FTN for losing sight of where you wanted to go
FTN the tears, They wont bring anyone back
FTN the pain, Be strong for those that need you the most
FTN the malice, You cannot hurt what you do not know
FTN the deceit, I know the truth behind the facade, the mask, the bullshit
FTN to the act, BRAVO!
FTN to staying silent to corruption any longer
FTN to watching in blindness.
FTN to people who will never humble themselves
FTN to people who will be humbled by force sooner or later
FTN for the moment of pity I just felt
FTN for the innocent people caught in the mix.

Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life. Feel free to understand, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. TELL YOUR "FRIENDS" WHATEVER YOU NEED TO IN ORDER TO LOOK SUPERIOR. TELL YOURSELF THE SAME THING. I.DONT.GIVE.A.SHIT.

FTN to caring, hallelujah because now, I dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment