Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dirty Diaper

Don't be a hater. Another year has passed and the little man in a diaper is shooting arrows at your ass. Wait...a little man in a diaper. Oh that's just fucked up! Okay...hate away.

Another excuse for girls to be glorified hoes...you buy me a diamond necklace and you'll get head tonight, guys to be pimps...I give you this diamond necklace, I better get head tonight, lube overflowing like a broken toilet for those "I only do anal once a year" types, and flowers flying off the shelves.

Give me a moment, I'm still stuck on the guy with the diaper.

I hereby boycott Valentines Day until the chubby with a chubby in a diaper gets replaced by a slick, tall, muscular hunk of beef. THEN and only then can Cupid shoot his arrows at me...in me...on me...oh you get the picture.

FTN! to anyone who takes the day too seriously...have fun with it people! Oh and fuck the diaper dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment